International Tax Planning Attorneys Tax Planning, Reporting Compliance and Legal Protection For Foreign Investments
At Terrence A. Grady & Associates Co., L.P.A., international tax planning and compliance is a primary focus of our legal practice. We are well known for our intelligent advisement and protection strategies for those who have international bank accounts, foreign investments and businesses abroad. We also counsel foreign nationals who hold financial accounts and business interests in the United States, as well as non-citizens living in the U.S. who maintain accounts in other countries.
Having worked with numerous clients and accounts throughout the world, our lawyers are highly experienced in navigating multinational tax and compliance issues.
Our core services in this practice area include:
Skilled Representation from an Experienced International Tax Attorney
- FATCA impact analysis & compliance plan development
- Foreign bank account and foreign entity reporting
- Voluntary disclosure initiative and other disclosure options
- Streamlined filing compliance procedure (domestic and international)
- International tax audits and investigations
- Transfer pricing issues and valuation
- Substantive tax planning for foreign investments and businesses
Our practice is led by established tax attorney Terrence Grady. With more than 30 years of legal experience, Mr. Grady has a complete understanding of foreign investments, international reporting requirements and IRS tax regulations. As a former criminal prosecutor for the Department of Justice, he also brings valuable insight on how to protect his clients from domestic and foreign-related criminal tax charges.Contact Our Foreign Tax Compliance Lawyers in Ohio
Protect yourself and your international assets. Contact our Columbus law firm to learn more.